Today is a good day. I don't want to croak (yet) ... I was able to sleep last night & I only have a small kink in my back today. Corey and I got our glider/recliner last night. It's so fun to see new additions to the nursery. (Scott - thanks for the muscle!) Paxton isn't quite sure what to think about the "new" room, but I love it. I can't wait to get the crib in there. Hopefully that will come this week - hopefully!
I had another doctor's appointment. For those of you who are keeping track, we are down to weekly appointments now. Scary, huh? Dr. Macy only had good news for me. I am measuring great, baby sounds good & she anticipates ZERO irregularities/trouble with the delivery. She was so reassuring - and I felt really good leaving the office yesterday. I, of course, still have the new mama fears. I mean, why would anyone trust me with a tiny, fragile little baby? - but, my fears about the hospital have been lessened a lot.
Baby girl moves around a lot still. She isn't engaged yet, but she is still head down. It's funny cause whenever people start talking about her I swear she knows it & starts moving around. She mostly flashes us a good shot of her bum, though. She's a fiesty one!
1 comment:
you'll be a great momma! less than a month to go!!!!
Post a Comment