Friday, June 16, 2006

Flashback!


As some of you may know, this weekend is our 2 year anniversary. So, I thought I would add a picture from our wedding.
Corey & I got married in the San Diego temple. And we had such a great trip! We were able to golf at Torrey Pines (worst game of my life!), have a luau on the beach & spend lots of time with friends and family. There isn't much I would change about the week ... except it would have been nice to spend a little more time with Corey! :)
Funny tidbit about this picture is this was actually taken after most of our other photos, even though it looks like we just came out of the temple. When we came out there was about 100 people standing around waiting for their friends/family to come out after their wedding. They were actually quite rude and wouldn't even move so we could get to our families. So, our friends couldn't get in and take pictures of us walking out. We had to go back later to get some clear shots. I love this picture, so I'm glad we went back!

2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

hey sexy! lookin' good!

Amanda Herring said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't know!